Cancellations And Refunds
Our terms & conditions, validity & pricing are subject to change according to TRAI rules and regulations Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Call/SMS/Internet (known as “spamming”) is prohibited.” We Sale Marketing and promotional SMS to OPT-IN Subscribers Only SMS services are not refundable and transferable.
a2zwebinfotech.com in its engagements to the business of the email market will be in no way responsible for any losses/claims/damages/consequences/whatsoever incidental/ancillary/consequential to the intended use of the email marketing services, products, or software. Under the particular email marketing scheme, the function of A2zwebinfotech.com is prohibited from offering services and software regarding email marketing. Our terms, conditions, are subject to change according to International mailing rules and regulations. The email will be delivered in inbox or spam depending on the email campaigns and email services provider A2Z Web Infotech is not responsible for that. We Sale Marketing and promotional Email to OPT-IN Subscribers Only, Email services are not refundable and transferable.
Further more, a2zwebinfotech.com shall also not be responsible for any sort of inaccuracy, omissions, errors, etc. in the database that is being transferred by making use of the email marketing. Any information that is being transferred or exchanged related to the services or products of a2zwebinfotech.com shall remain to be the exclusive responsibility of any party transferring the information and a2zwebinfotech.com shall be away from such party.
System And Network Abuse
Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation the following: unauthorized access to or use of data, systems, or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network; interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
Viruses And Other Destructive Activities
Use of A2z Web Infotech services or equipment for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms, or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding, or mail-bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited. It is also prohibited for any customer to engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use A2z Web Infotech services and equipment (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy (Anti Spam Policy)
1. We take a zero-tolerance stance against sending unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists” and “double opt-in” will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. No refunds will be given.
2. Mailing Policy and Limits: There are a 60 mails hourly outbound email limit per domain this limit is also applied towards mailman. If you send over this amount in any hour most of the e-mails will bounce back with an undeliverable error. Many of our servers have a 30 pop checks per hour limit per domain. If you go over this you are likely to get a wrong password error message saying login incorrect. Just wait an hour and it will automatically unlock you. To prevent this from happening again make sure to disable auto checking or at least set it to something higher such as 10 minutes.
3. Any mailing list larger than 5,000 will require a semi-dedicated or dedicated hosting solution from us. Note: dividing one large list into smaller lists to get below this limit is not allowed. No limit to the number of outbound emails, but if the bounce ratio of the email should be below 20% of the total number of lists.
4. Mailing Lists Rules: Anytime you are sending a message no matter how large your e-mail list is you must throttle it. We recommend you throttle it to at the very least sending 1 email every 6 seconds. If the mailing list software you are using does not allow you to throttle you must switch to something else. We recommend phplist which can be found in your control panel under Fantastico DeLuxe. If you do not throttle and you try sending let’s say 60 emails the server will try sending all 60 in 1 second which is not possible. This will cause the server load to go very high and for the entire server to be sluggish until this process is completed. It is our job to keep the server up and running without being sluggish. Anyone who causes the server’s load to go high will be suspended and the process will be terminated. If you choose not to throttle you will most likely be suspended for crashing the server. No refunds will be given.
5. Any mailing list(bulk email packages) over 900 emails is only allowed to be sent during off-peak times to prevent high server loads. Off-peak times qualify as all day Saturday and Sunday, and 1 am – 8 am eastern time M-F.
6. You are not allowed to mail to a mailing list you were given or purchased. This is spamming because they never agreed to you personally sending them mail. We do not care how you justify it, this is spam and will result in termination of the offending account. No refunds will be given.
7. Any unsolicited e-mail being sent will result in the termination of the offending account. We take a zero-tolerance stance against sending unsolicited e-mail. No refunds will be given.
8. Every mailing list MUST comply with all guidelines set forth by the United States of America.
9. Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or Usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated. No refunds will be given.
10. We reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any website, account, database, or other components that do not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. A2z Web Infotech reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean-up fee. This cost of the clean-up fee is entirely at the discretion of A2z Web Infotech and will not be less than $50 or $50 for each man-hour of time utilized, whichever is greatest.
Resource Usage (Not Allowed)
1. Customer (you) may not use 20% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. numerous activities could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc
2. Any account is not allowed to use average system resources (CPU, RAM, MySQL) more than 2% in 24 hours cycle.
3. Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any daemons, such as IRCD.
4. Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
5. Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
6. Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
7. Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc… (dedicated servers do not apply)
8. Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.